These are excuse notes from parents (this includes original spelling)
collected by schools from all over the country.
1. My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E.
today. Please execute him.
2. Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had
3. Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29,
30, 31, 32, and also 33.
4. Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
5. Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he
fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
6. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his
7. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football.
He was hurt in the growing part.
8. Megan could not come to school today because she has been
bothered by very close veins.
9. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
10. Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose
be sure to watch for more excuses in next weeks issue!
joke department @ EFL
Do you have a good joke to share?
Please send your humor to firstname.lastname@example.org